Our new year 2 topic is Bounce.
Here are a few ideas for Homework.
- Design a new kit for your favourite sports team.
- Ask your family who their favourite sports team is and record your findings.
- Plan a weekly excercise routine with or for your family.
- Create a new game idea and write your own rules for this game.
- A ball is a sphere shape, can you find more objects around your house of the same shape?.
- Football is the most watched sport in the world.
- Golf balls can reach a speed of 170 miles per hour.
- cricket balls are made from corkcovered in leather panels.
- Olympic gold medals are made from mainly silver but covered in a gold plate.
- The Jumping spider can jump 100 times its own body length.
Thanks for visiting the year 2 page!