Welcome to Year 3’S Catholic Life at St Anne’s School.
" Each one of us is unique, each one of us is special"
On this page you will see pictures of our collective worship sessions, our wonderful Religious Education work, displays and also our themed weeks.
Some of the themes and topics we have looked at include:
- 'Little Way' Week: doing 'little thing' to help others
- Love and friendship
- Using our talents for God
- Manners and politeness
- Creating class prayers for the focal point prayer box
- Our Class Saint - St. Vincent de Paul
- Forgiveness and Compassion
- God being with us in good times and bad
- All souls and Remembrance