In this unit, we are learning about light in our new topic 'Can you see me?'
As physicists, we will:
- know that there must be light for us to see. Without light it is dark.
- know that we need light to see things even shiny things
- know that transparent materials let light travel through them, and opaque materials don’t let light through
- know that beams of light bounce off some materials (reflection)
- know that shiny materials reflect light beams better than non-shiny materials
- know that light comes from a source