The Governing Body of St. Anne's School has full regard for the implementation of their school uniform.
Key factors below are addressed:-
- cost considerations including good value and quality is of high priority.
- the availability of second hand school uniform and supporting parents as appropriate.
- branded items i.e. keep the use of the school logo to a minimum linked to additional cost.
- In line with the School Uniform Policy the school logo is required on the
- St. Anne's School RED jumper
- St. Anne's School RED cardigan
- St. Anne's RED reading bag.
- ease of availability, working with local suppliers to school which are easily accessible for parents.
- regularly engage with parents and pupils when developing the School Uniform Policy.