Here is a selection of some of our 'I wonder' questions - this is where we pose a question and discuss it as class, sharing our opinions and beliefs on the topic. Wondering is a part of one of Virtues of being Curious and Active.
Please also find photos of some of our 'I wonder' questions - this is where we pose a question and discuss it as class, sharing our opinions and beliefs on the topic. Some of these have included:
- I wonder what little things we can do to make God happy?
- I wonder what our loved ones would think of us looking down from heaven?
- I wonder what I would ask Jesus if I met him today?
- I wonder how is Jesus presence recognised today?
- I wonder how we can be more like Jesus?
- I wonder what do angels really look like?
- I wonder what will happen on my first Holy Communion day?
Does the Holy Spirit come to you in Reconciliation? – Connie Be
Why is it called Reconciliation? – Abbigail
What ages do you have to be to receive Reconciliation? – Roxanna
Why do we go to church on a Sunday and not a different day of the week? - Brody
Why do you have to talk to the priest?
Is Reconciliation when you get older?
Do Catholics and non-Catholics receive reconciliation?
I wonder what angels really look like?
I wonder what little thing I can do this week to make a good change in someone else’s life?
I wonder how we can welcome Jesus into our hearts during advent?