In this unit we are learning about Amazing Bodies!
As biologists, we will:
- know that different animals, including humans, are adapted to eat different foods.
- know that many animals, including humans, have skeletons to support their bodies and protect vital organs
- know that animals, including humans, need the right types and amount of nutrition, and that they cannot make their own food; they get nutrition from what they eat
- know that muscles are connected to bones and move them when they contract
- know that movable joints connect bones.